Desafío ZaphAudio

Lo que no cabe en ningún sitio
Responder
AxFe

Desafío ZaphAudio

Mensaje por AxFe »

New ZA14W08 contest...
The last time I had a design contest, It was primarily for a 2-way box style speaker. Yawn. Let's have another contest but do something different this time.

This time, the rules are only to think up something different to do with a pair of ZA14W08 woofers. Then a promise that if you win the woofers, you will follow through and build the design, and send some pictures, comments and design data afterwards. I'm not giving anyone ideas, just realize that a basic 2-way box is not going to win this contest.

Entries do no have to send fully modeled crossovers and predicted frequency response charts or anything like that, though you can go to that extent if you want to. This is an on-paper design contest only. I will not be building and testing entries here. I do want some commentary on how you plan to implement and test the design, and what software tools will be used.

I know I will give away at least one pair of ZA14's. Maybe more if I see more than one awesome idea. So, start thinking up something different and stay tuned in this blog for more information.

Que regala dos ZA14 al diseñador de unas cajas de dos vías que más le guste...

Cibersaludos.
Última edición por AxFe el Mar 08 May 2012 , 6:56, editado 2 veces en total.
"Be conservative in what you do, be liberal in what you accept from others" (RFC 793) Jon Postel
NEEMO

Mensaje por NEEMO »

¿qué te tomaste Axfe, algún vino picado? Parla in spanish, men.
AxFe

Mensaje por AxFe »

No, el vino era californiano. :D
"Be conservative in what you do, be liberal in what you accept from others" (RFC 793) Jon Postel
Responder